Latest update: October 28th 2022
SVT Branding & Design
Entrepotdok 27, 1018 AD Amsterdam The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce 33188436
By email: [email protected]
Here is an overview of the personal data we may process:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your address details;
- Your phone number;
- Your gender;
- Your date of birth;
- Other personal data you actively share, for instance by filling in and submitting the comment field in one of the forms of our website, applying for a position or in correspondence or by phone;
- The name and address of the company where you work;
- Data about the services and products you purchased;
- Data from customer research;
- Your use and activities on the websites and social media channels belonging to SVT;
- Browser data such as location, browser type, operating system, and visited pages;
- Unique Device Identifier.
We ask you to share your personal data with us for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- To inform you about SVT’ applications and products;
- To send you newsletters;
- To answer questions or solve complaints about services and/or products, as well as informing you on the status thereof;
- To maintain customer and/or supplier relationships;
- To facilitate access to information;
- To evaluate our services through customer satisfaction surveys;
- To improve our information services and communication;
- To improve our websites;
- To create personal messages and special offers and advertising that are tailor-made to your personal interests, based on the information you shared with us and the information we collected through cookies or similar technology about your use of the websites and social media channels of SVT;
- To comply with the applicable laws for SVT.
Our website and third party websites
Sharing personal data
We will share your data with third parties if necessary for carrying out services or supplying products ordered by you, such as prints. These include, but are not limited to suppliers and transporters.
If third parties process your data on behalf of SVT, we will enter into a data processing agreement with them to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Furthermore, we will not share your data with other parties, unless we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We strive to keep your data safe. We have implemented fitting technological and organisational security measures to prevent abuse and loss of your data or unauthorised access to your data.
Access to your data
You can contact us at any time by using the above-mentioned contact details to acquire information on what personal data we process and to receive a copy of your data. Furthermore, you can request that your personal data is corrected or deleted (provided there is no legal obligation to retain the data).
Access, correction and removal
You have the right to review your personal data, correct, or remove them. You can address a specified request to SVT by using the above-mentioned contact details and stating your name and address. SVT can ask you for proof of identification to prevent misuse of this right. SVT will, in principle, react within four weeks to an access or correction request. In case of a request for removal, SVT will remove the personal data concerned as soon as possible, unless and insofar there isn’t a legal obligation to retain the concerning personal data or if there are (other) pressing reasons against deletion.
We will gladly help you with all your requests, but should we, for whatever reason, be unable to help you, then you have the right to file a complaint at the Dutch DPA. More information can be found here.